EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."
- Luke 2:52
Wisdom (Mental): Iakina Adventist Academy students will possess the skills to be:
- Competent researchers;
- Creative, critical thinkers;
- Culturally enriched scholars;
- Effective Communicators;
- Information processors;
- Problem solvers;
- Talent maximizers;
- Technology users.
Stature (Physical): Iakina Adventist Academy students will acquire information and experience to learn the value of:
- Personal hygiene;
- Physical exercise;
- Proper nutrition;
- Temperate living.
Favor with God (Spiritual): Iakina Adventist Academy students will be able to use the Bible, nature, personal experience, and fellowship to:
- Formulate a set of core beliefs as a basis for personal identity;
- Know the value of a personal devotional life;
- Make personal discipleship choices;
- Understand the importance of belonging to, and functioning in the "Body of Christ";
- Understand the relationship between accepting Christ and "bearing fruit,"
Favor with Man (Social): Iakina Adventist Academy students will demonstrate good citizenship by:
- Developing interdependence/team-work skills;
- Engaging in service activities;
- Recognizing the value of cultural and personal diversity;
- Treating others with respect;
- Using positive, constructive language in dealing with others.